Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Life with an Almost 1 year old

It's hard to believe but we almost have 1 one year old at our house. Life is crazy busy. So busy when I finally get a minute of peace I'm usually going to bed :)

Ramsey is full on crawling/pulling up on things/showing a temper. But we love him to pieces!





Everything is blurry b/c the kid is NEVER still! I mean you CANNOT take your eyes off him for one split second. He's into something or crawling through something or trying to get outside. Total boy, I love it!

 
This was his 10 month photo shoot but since it was so close to 11 it's the 10th/11th month!!!









This kid! We just can't get enough. What can I say? He LOVES to eat, sleep, and play. Pretty much sums up his day and he's all over it. He loves his Gracie girl to pieces too. If she's there then he's pretty happy. Over spring break we actually had his little first bday party early while Grandma and Grandpa were in town. It sure was fun but I'm refusing to say/believe we have a 1 year old! It's gone by too fast!

No comments: