Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Christmas Break

Trying to catch up a little...

We had a wonderful Christmas break. It was fast and furious but fun. We got out right before Christmas so I felt very overwhelmed and not prepared! One thing we made sure to do was have a little girls playdate for Gracie. These 2 girls have become G's friends and I"ve become friends with their Mommy's! A win win for all. Both girls couldn't come to her bday party and she's been wanting to have them over.
Sweet, sweet girls. They played games, did crafts, had lunch, and ate puppy chow! Fun stuff! 

This did not happen during break but a little before G lost her other top tooth. Tooth #6. Crazy!

 We went to see Santa 3 different times and he was crazy busy. (our usual Santa) so we heard about this one. No line, walked right in and great smiles! He was sweet and R had NO Idea who was holding him!!

We met M in Allen to do some fun pics of him reading to the kids for presents. Cute stuff.
The one above is my favorite!
G and I had a Mommy/Daughter Day and went to see Frozen. It was the best movie ever! We both loved it. She already knew the words to the songs and she sang her heart out! We also got the soundtrack!  One crazy thing was we had to see the movie in McKinney b/c of times and it being sold out. I ran into some parents of a former student I taught. I was actually pregnant  with G when I had their boy.  It was crazy! He's a freshman in HS now!


And just like that it was Christmas Eve! Here are my two cuties before Family eve church. Probably the only year they'll be in matching smocked outfits! So cute! His was way too small (a 9 mth) that we bought him before he was born. I had no idea he'd be 8 mths and not fit in the 9 mth outfit! It was too short! 

More later! Right now I'm dealing with Gracie that has the FLU and Ramsey is recovering from a sinus and DOUBLE ear infection. 2014 hasn't been the greatest for us so far!

No comments: