Thursday, January 16, 2014

Making Changes

I haven't blogged a lot lately! Life is moving fast and I cannot find the time to blog. With facebook and instagram that I use daily it's so much easier! I do want to keep up with it because I am constantly going back to look at old stuff on Gracie to see what she was doing at a certain age! With everything that goes on in the world these days with  privacy I've decided to change some things. I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty close to making this blog private. That means you won't be able to view it unless you have been accepted as a reader. Gracie is getting older and I know privacy is going to be more important. I feel like I've already put too much out there and I'm not okay with that! So, if you are out there and would like to be a reader of this blog please leave a comment with your email address so I can add you. That's it for now!

2 comments:

Joy said...

add me please jeremyandjoy at gmail.com

i feel your confliction about the blog. i go back and forth as well.

aidanavery said...

Definitely add me if you decide to go private! laurensteward76@gmail.com