Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Last Day of Kinder

Somehow through all the craziness of ending the school year, our baby finished Kindergarten. Even now I know school is over, I can't wrap my brain around this year being done for her. She finished Kinder? How can it be?




What a big year this has been for my sweet girl. She grew a few inches, decided to grow her hair out, lost 4 teeth, learned to tie her shoes, ride her bike, and her reading soared. My baby....









Here's a side by side from the first day WAY back in August and her last day June 6th. She had a fantastic year. We were blessed with a very sweet, loving teacher that just made her grow, grow, grow. She met wonderful friends and loved going to school! What more can you ask for? I'm not ready to say I have a first grader!!

No comments: