Tuesday, June 10, 2014

14 mths old

Sweet Ramsey is 14 mths old. Already. I can't believe it! Mostly I'm so thankful to have the summer weeks ahead of me so I can soak in all this sweetness from him!
Ramsey Facts:
LOVES milk, in fact it's all he will drink
Weighs around 25 lbs
Wears size 4 diapers
Wears 24 mth clothes
Takes 2 decent naps a day
Sleeps almost 12 hours at night solid
Loves going for walks, swimming, strolling
Refuses to walk on his own but will push his walker around
Eats pretty much everything now and enjoys every bite
LOVES to try and get into locked cabinets
HATES having his diaper changed/getting new clothes
At 7:00 pm we say "Night Night?" and he waves bye bye to go to bed
Favorite word is "Uhh-ohhhhhh"
Loves his Gracie like no other :)
Is VERY ticklish


 The sweetest boy I know :) Happy 14 mths Buddy! 

No comments: