Thursday, June 19, 2014

Summer Time

Summer time is here and I'm soooo excited! I've officially been off for 1 whole week and I'm already used to not working. I don't miss it AT all :)  Here's what we've been up to...

A fun crafty chalkboard I made on the side of a kitchen cabinet. G loves playing in it.





Visiting the pet shop. We now have a fish. Lucky us. Rosie is her name and she's pretty boring! R loved watching the cats!
               


Our summer of fun chalkboard. We are checking things off!!
To Daddy, we love you!! All dressed in his college Alma Mater! 



This boy is INTO everything. Lots of $$ and time to childproof the cabinets. He crawls on over (not walking yet) stands up and takes it off in less than 5 seconds. great. 

         


This girl is in Gymnastics Camp all week and loving it! So fun. She comes out with a red face and having had so much fun !!



And me? Well I"ve been pretty busy too. My bestest friend and I have started our own little Mommy blog. A place to share ideas and tell about the fun tales of being minivan Moms. So fun. Check us out!! We also have a facebook page so look us up and 'like' our page! 


No comments: